TCFS #41 Bonus Summer Episode: What’s coming up in Season 2 of The Caroline Frenette Show
Coming up in Season 2 of The Caroline Frenette Show a new series on business building with experts in:
- Branding: Why you Want To Build A Brand Not A Business
- Copywriting That Converts And Feels Good To Write
- Content Creation That Speaks To Your Ideal Clients
- Transformative Marketing: The Art Of Making All Your Communications Authentic Transformative
- Funnels Made Easy & Fun
- Facebook Ads For Newbies: How To Get The Most Bang For Your Buck
- Course Building: How To Ensure Your Students Get Results
- The Legal Responsibilities Of Being A Business Owner
- The Ethics of Selling Coaching
- Giving Back To Your Community
- Behind The Scenes of My Latest Launches
- Building A Freedom Based Business: What Does It Really Mean And What Kind Of Business Structure Does It Take?
- What Is A Mastermind And Why You Need One
Also coming up later on in the season, a special series called “Up Close And Personal” where I’ll be asking leaders, teachers and emerging voices in the Three Principles Community thought provoking questions so we can get to know their passions, goals and vision for the world.
PS: If you’d like to leave a 5 star review of The Caroline Frenette Show and get a thank you gift (valued at $99) follow this link: carolinefrenette.com/gift-reviews
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE CAROLINE FRENETTE SHOW
She's super inspirational human being and congruent mentor/coach that will support the unfolding of your I'Mpossible potential. — Renata Martin
Very inspiring, love it! Perfect to help stay focused on life goals. Helps being in the state of mind needed to be successful. A super show! — Va Va Val
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Click this link, it will open a new browser
2. Click on VIEW IN ITUNES –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5. Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
7. Write your review and click SUBMIT and you're done!
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!
I felt on top of the world after each session! — Sara J. Sanderson, founder of The Heartist Movement
Caroline is sincere, supportive, compassionate and non-judgemental and the intuitive coaching experience has delivered everything I had hoped for. — Louise Carota, Artist louisecarota.com