Do you ever feel like, if you’re going to go for your BIG goals — or even make it through your week with all-of-the-things on your to-do list that something needs to change?
That how you work, how you show up as a CEO and how you think about your business needs to change?
A call to uplevel is an invitation to rethink, reorganize and make space. Space for what matters. Space to play in your zone of genius more of the time. Space to create products and services that generate revenue.
Space for spaciousness.
As business owners, we constantly have to re-evaluate whether our systems are working, whether our efforts are paying off, whether we’re spending our precious time on the right tasks and whether we could be doing things differently to reach our goals.
Because the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, right?
Anyway, that was me this morning (at 5am, I might add) looking at a long list of tasks that need to be done or, more accurately, delegated. Looking at what’s long overdue for a makeover in my business.
We’re looking to hire a gem to add to our team…
Most specifically, a dedicated, passionate, self-motivated, strategic-thinking, detail-oriented kickass virtual assistant.
This virtual boss babe will primarily:
- Be in charge of client care, so she must be excellent at written communications
- Take care of tasks on the back end of our WordPress websites as well as updating new podcasts on Libsyn
- Add content to landing pages integrated with Mailchimp or Clickfunnels
- Implement specific social media strategies during launch periods
- Help design funnels in Clickfunnels
- Knowledge of WordPress (Divi Elegant theme), Clickfunnels and Mailchimp is key.
- And more…because business growth = lots of opportunity to grow within our company
This virtual powerhouse is also open to spontaneous outbursts of dance and laughter.
We are also looking for:
Working in the retail industry with a constantly evolving and growing team has taught me to ask within my community first. Because what’s better than a trusted referral, right?
So, if you know anyone who offers virtual assistant services and matches the description above, send them this post, will you?
Hugs and many thanks,
PS: To apply go to contact section and send your resumé.
DOWNLOAD “QUESTIONS TO PROBE YOUR INTUITION & GET CLARITY ON YOUR NEXT STEPS”
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail users: please check your junk for your confirmation email then move it email to your “MAIN” folder.
Check out my signature program + mastermind Launch & Prosper
Let’s Connect On Social Media