TCFS #33 Caroline Frenette & Barb Patterson: Reverse Engineering The Right Way
In today’s episode Barb and I jam on motivation, inspiration, intention and reverse engineering the right way and we talk about how…
- The execution of an idea is as important as the idea itself;
- How our deeper intentions can be a leading and directional force, even if we don’t have clear goals;
- There’s no such thing as a “good” idea or “bad” idea, when we’re fully present to life and engage fully in the creative process we can pivot quicker by not staying in inner judgement;
- How to get in the game and be fully engaged in life
- How to stop over planning – and over thinking – and make decisions based on what occurs to us moment by moment
- The difference between motivation and inspiration
To leave a review on iTunes please visit http://carolinefrenette.com/gift/
To learn more about Launch & Prosper, my 5-month accelerated coaching program that takes coaches, consultants, creatives, healers, service or product based entrepreneurs through a simple & elegant launching process that yields profits & stimulates business growth click here Launch & Prosper and if you’re a Three Principles coach, teacher or practitioner click this link: carolinefrenette.com/launch-prosper-3p.
Enjoy today’s episode!
BECOME AN INSIDER JOIN THE LIST
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail users: please check your junk for your confirmation email then move it email to your “MAIN” folder.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE CAROLINE FRENETTE SHOW
Full of wisdom! I love this podcast and I love Caroline! There is always so much wisdom in her teachings. — Jennifer J. Young
Caroline has such a fresh way of speaking about marketing, entrepreneurship and business-building that’s so unlike the mainstream ego-driven mindset. Each week the relevant topic is explored through the inside-out understanding to show us how we can create in the world by tapping into our inherent creative potential. I learn so much and always look forward to the next episode! — Brooke Craven
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Click this link, it will open a new browser
2. Click on VIEW IN ITUNES –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5. Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
7. Write your review and click SUBMIT and you’re done!
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!