Welcome to a very special episode of The Caroline Frenette Show, the 5th in a series with my special co-host Barb Patterson!
In today’s episode Barb and I talk about:
- When “upleveling” in business is less about making it happen and more about engaging with life
- How Barb was presented the opportunity to do a Tedx talk
- The key to being confident on stage
- The one thing that will make the biggest impact on your audience
- The key to connecting authentically to your audience (and with your clients)
- What really moves our business forward
If you’d like to support the show by leaving a review follow the simple steps laid out here.
BECOME AN INSIDER JOIN THE LIST
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail users: please check your junk for your confirmation email then move it email to your “MAIN” folder.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE CAROLINE FRENETTE SHOW
She's super inspirational human being and congruent mentor/coach that will support the unfolding of your I'Mpossible potential. — Renata Martin
Very inspiring, love it! Perfect to help stay focused on life goals. Helps being in the state of mind needed to be successful. A super show! — Va Va Val
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Click this link, it will open a new browser
2. Click on VIEW IN ITUNES –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5. Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
7. Write your review and click SUBMIT and you're done!
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!