TCFS #27 New Leadership And The Three Principles With Mary Schiller
Key takeaways from this episode with Mary Schiller:
- What is wisdom-centered leadership?
- What would happen if more people led from the heart?
- How can one person impact global change?
- Leadership is not a role given to you, everyone has the capacity to lead in their own lives
- The many different facets of leadership and what it looks like in our everyday life
- How to stop listening to personal thinking that keeps you playing small and instead, listen to wisdom to create change
- How to manage many ideas or project at once
- How copying other people voice-work-brand is the surest way to failure
- You have the same inner resources as anyone else including Oprah Winfrey, Obama or anyone that you admire
If you’d like to leave a 5 star review of The Caroline Frenette Show and get a thank you gift (valued at $99) follow this link: http://carolinefrenette.com/gift-reviews/
Transformative Marketing Workshop
What people say about The Caroline Frenette Show:
How To Leave A Review On iTunes
The steps to leave a review are simple:
1. Click this link, this will open a new browser
2. Click on View in iTunes –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5, Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!