TCFS #43 Creating Online Courses That Truly Deliver Value For Your Students With Lindsay Padilla
Today’s topic is all about creating online courses that rock the socks off your students and ensures that they get the most out of their money AND their experience.
I invited Lindsay on The Caroline Frenette Show because she has a strong background teaching, she’s an innovator that doesn’t settle for mediocre and like me, wants to RAISE THE BAR in the online world.
So I today’s episode we cover:
- How to delight your students (and clients) with an impeccable learning journey
- How to make sure you provide content that will really impact your students
- The best way to test your online course BEFORE a big launch
- The new gold standards in online classes
- Pricing and what what SHOULD be included for the price
- Refunds policies, guarantees and how to make sure your students are happy AND make the best of their investment
PS: You might have noticed that the podcast is free of publicity and that I currently am not taking sponsors. By doing that, I’m effectively leaving thousands of dollars on the table to make sure that we dedicate our air time to sharing content that can revolutionize how you do business.
So if you’d like to show your support of The Caroline Frenette Show (and I promise it won’t cost you a dime, in fact, I’M offering you a than you gift!) click this link carolinefrenette.com/gift-reviews and follow the steps to leave a 5 star review. MAJOR BONUS POINTS — and a HUGE virtual hug — if you share the podcast on social media.
Get in touch with Lindsay lindsaympadilla.com or check out The Funnel Playground.
Learn more about my signature program + mastermind Launch & Prosper
Subscribe to my YouTube channel youtube.com/user/FrenetteCaroline
Follow my adventures on Instagram instagram.com/caroline.frenette
Connect with me on Facebook facebook.com/carolinefrenettecoach
Connect with me on Twitter twitter.com/divineyoganista
BECOME AN INSIDER JOIN THE LIST
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail users: please check your junk for your confirmation email then move it email to your “MAIN” folder.
What people say about
The Caroline Frenette Show:
I must say what a pleasure it is to listen to someone who speaks of integrity in business. Not the usual hype and nonsense I’m used to hearing. Look forward to listening more. Thanks Caroline! — RayKToronto
How To Leave A Review On iTunes
- Click this link, this will open a new browser
- Click on View in iTunes –> launch application
- Click the SUBSCRIBE button
- Click on Ratings & Reviews
- Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
- Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!