TCFS #52 Up Close & Personal with Intuitive Business Coach Caroline Frenette
In today’s episode of Up Close & Personal my friend Kim Kaase turns the mic on me and asks me to share:
- My entrepreneurial journey as a fashion designer, retail stores and yoga studio owner and my transition into online business consulting & intuitive business coaching
- How to make overwhelm a thing of the past and access a high level of productivity that will surprise you!
- How coming across The 3 Principles changed how I view my work and my business
- How to harness inspiration as a force to create momentum
- The #1 thing that stops most people from creating a successful business
- The crucial role of state of mind and its impact on productivity and how the inside-out understanding of the Three Principles can be a huge game changer in our life and business
Enjoy the interview and for more information about Launch & Prosper (Small Group Program) click here.
DOWNLOAD “QUESTIONS TO PROBE YOUR INTUITION & GET CLARITY ON YOUR NEXT STEPS”
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail users: please check your junk for your confirmation email then move it email to your “MAIN” folder.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE CAROLINE FRENETTE SHOW
I love Caroline’s podcast. It always provides fresh, insightful perspectives on business and life. So grateful! — Kat Bars
Caroline highlights aspects of creative businesses and entrepreneurship in this can’t miss self-help podcast. Caroline and her expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens! — Brooke Craven
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Click this link, it will open a new browser
2. Click on VIEW IN ITUNES –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5. Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
7. Write your review and click SUBMIT and you’re done!
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!
Check out my signature program + mastermind Launch & Prosper
Let’s Connect On Social Media