TCFS #47 Copywriting & earning your entrepreneurial chops with Hillary Weiss of hillaryweiss.com
Today we’re talking about all things copywriting with my guest Hillary Weiss of hillaryweiss.com.
I had the pleasure of meeting Hillary this summer via a branding course and immediately loved her energetic personality and business smarts!
Here’s a recap of the episode:
- The 3 keys to nailing good copy that speaks to your ideal client
- How to get in the head of your ideal client to know what they really want
- A simple question that will automatically connect you to your heart’s wisdom and write in a way that evokes a feeling
- The fail-proof way to write a sales page that converts (pay attention this ONE thing and your copy will dramatically improve)
- Niching from the inside-out (no more struggling to figure out your niche!)
- What deep listening has to do with copywriting <– this is probably the best hack EVER and it’s also something I teach in ALL of my courses and coaching
Enjoy today’s VERY lively episode with the wonderfully talented Hillary Weiss and feel free to share with anyone who needs to improve their writing skills,
PS: If you’d like to support The Caroline Frenette Show by leaving a 5 star review, follow this link: carolinefrenette.com/gift-reviews. And thank you.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE CAROLINE FRENETTE SHOW
She's super inspirational human being and congruent mentor/coach that will support the unfolding of your I'Mpossible potential. — Renata Martin
Very inspiring, love it! Perfect to help stay focused on life goals. Helps being in the state of mind needed to be successful. A super show! — Va Va Val
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Click this link, it will open a new browser
2. Click on VIEW IN ITUNES –> launch application
3. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
4. Click on Ratings & Reviews
5. Then you’ll see two options: Click to Rate and Write a Review
6. Leave your rating (5 stars please!)
7. Write your review and click SUBMIT and you're done!
Thank you for supporting The Caroline Frenette Show!